How do I know how much I can charge my batteries?

How do I know how much I can charge my batteries? It is an E-flite 3s 11.1V 1300mAh 20C (14.4Wh) battery (I don't know what the Wh means can someone please tell me) How many volts can I put into this? On the charger that came with it it says Input: 10.5-14.5, does that mean I can put up to 14.5 volts in the battery? (4.8v per cell)

You can push 12.6 volts into that LiPo.

The input there is how many volts the charger can safely be powered off of.

The charger should stop charging once it detects this voltage.

A fully charged LiPo is 4.2 volts per cell. Never go above this.
I think a fully discharged LiPo is 3.3 volts per cell, but for the best lifespan of the battery you should try not to go below 3.7 volts.

Also, for best charging you should do a Balance charge. (The white connector separate from the main connector is the balance lead, and to do a balance charge you plug it into a balance board. I don't know what your charger is or what it came with so I'm not sure what you have.)

Last edited:
You can push 12.6 volts into that LiPo.

The input there is how many volts the charger can safely be powered off of.

The charger should stop charging once it detects this voltage.

A fully charged LiPo is 4.2 volts per cell. Never go above this.
I think a fully discharged LiPo is 3.3 volts per cell, but for the best lifespan of the battery you should try not to go below 3.7 volts.

Also, for best charging you should do a Balance charge. (The white connector separate from the main connector is the balance lead, and to do a balance charge you plug it into a balance board. I don't know what your charger is or what it came with so I'm not sure what you have.)

I am using a hobby zone 3 cell balancing Lipo charger with an adapter to connect to the wall, both of them came with the hobby zone super cub s rtf