Is the stem store open

thomasd538

Folks,

I am posting here about the STEM store for educators. I have been trying for several weeks to buy planes and gear for summer camps. I spoke to salesperson and we worked out the numbers. I have been trying to order ever since. Flite Test I really like your products and I respect your support for schools. Please let me buy your products. Boy, that is strange that I even have to make the request. Anyways, I know everyone but please get back to me asap. I left several voice mails.

Thanks,
Tom

Jugsy

What problems have you been having, just no contact? The support forms on the regular store normally get replied to really quickly. I can see there's a similar form for the STEM store, maybe try that?

thomasd538

Thanks for the replies

Thank you for the website address. I have that. I have a rather specialize sales order and I spoke with salesperson. I just need to hand him my credit card number to proceed. He has all the information. I left several emails and phone calls. Anyways, I will look to see if there is a place in the educational store to post this message. Thanks Again for the suggestions.

Tom

thomasd538

Once again I can't buy your products

Folks,

I love your stuff and I using in my summer camps. I have left several voice messages to order planes, etc.....No one has returned my calls. Please do my next camp is coming up shortly.

Tom