iten microbattery

JetCrafts

what?
1636629900000.png

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
how is that possible as i dont know as I I'm only 7th grader and doesn't understand this

Its newer technology. The materials used and methods to make them function as a battery. The Video @JetCrafts posted gives about the most information on these new batteries I was able to find.

They will be used to power new micro devices as well as and more likely battery backup options more so then main power for things having such low capacities.

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Its newer technology. The materials used and methods to make them function as a battery. The Video @JetCrafts posted gives about the most information on these new batteries I was able to find.

They will be used to power new micro devices as well as and more likely battery backup options more so then main power for things having such low capacities.
Apple AirPods for example.

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member

I didn’t watch it.