KK2 mini tricopter

eghershey

I have built a tricopter and I'm trying to use the KK2 mini for controller. I've followed the online setups from various sources but for the life of me I can't get the the rudder motor to move (yaw) in both directions. It only moves to the right. Of course I haven't been able to get the copter off the ground yet. My settings for the rudder function, CH4 is: Throttle, Aileron, Elevator are set to 0. The rudder is at 100 and Offset is 50. On my Spektrum DX9 monitor, the rudder movement shows complete side to side movement left and right.

irekkin

hey,
I'm by no means an expert on the kk2 but that's what I use in my tri. right off the top of my head I'd double check my channel connections. the kk2 has it's channel order printed on the back. also maybe try -100 on that rudder mix. like I said, I'm no expert. look into flashing the kk board with some new FW (steveis). also if you go to the hobbyking web site and look up your particular receiver you can scroll down the project page and find a header marked files and you can download or print off the kk2 manual (pro version). it helped me a lot . good luck.