• Welcome to the new Flite Test Forum home! Please note that the migration is still undergoing and certain content, user privileges or features may be missing or limited until the transition is complete. Thank you!

Micro receivers compatible with Turnigy 9X?

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I think there aren´t any out yet, but what you can do is convert to another system using for example a FrSky module and use their micro receivers if you can´t wait enough.

Or you go for one of those 3 channel receivers if 3 is everything you need (bank and yank plane or just motor, rudder and elevator)

earthsciteach

I have HK 6 channel recievers that are a good bit smaller than the rx that comes with the transmitter. But, I have this little scratch-built plane I have to cram too much into...

I also have a student in my RC build club at school that has a HZ Champ with a fried microchip. Replacing the module costs $60.00. Was looking for an alternative for him.

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
What kind of electronics do you find in a champ?
Do they use the bric with servos on it, then it will be a challenge to get a replacement.
You can probaly find a crasched Parkzone ultra micro as a spare part supply for a few dollars.

earthsciteach

Yep, its the all in one receiver/esc/servo brick. I'm going to call HZ tomorrow to find out if they will replace it. If not, I'll hunt on ebay.

earthsciteach

HZ is sending a new receiver combo at no cost! Great customer service!:applause:
I'd still like to see a micro receiver/esc for the Turnigy!