need help pls

hwiker84

KEESIN RC 2200 KV Brushless Motor
30 A Brushless ESC
Micro Servo SG90 9g
Morpilot 2 S 2700 mAh 7.4 V 10C LiPo Batterie
FlySky FS-CT6B FS CT6B 2.4G 6CH système de Radio

what plane would be good for these electronics? i need free plane i can do balsa or foam panel

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I think that lipo is pretty heavy for anything you want to fly with a 2200 kv motor.

I would put a 2200 on a mini Mustang or Corsair and run a 6" prop (on 3S) or a 5" prop (on 4S). At that point I would run a 1300 mAh lipo or smaller or the plane would be sluggish.

For a 2S lipo a 2200 should run a 7" or 8" prop which is pretty long for a small plane and pretty short for a larger plane that can handle the weight of a 2700mAh lipo. At any rate, crashes with that heavy a lipo will destroy a plane small enough for a 2200kv motor.

YMMV. I am sure there is an answer. But I suspect the answer will be more complicated than beginner level.

Timmy

Legendary member
ok if i put 3s 1300mah and 6" prop with a 2200 kv motor what plane would be good
2200kv and 6" props go with F or A pack planes (mini series) but those planes use a 850mah battery. If you had two motors you could make the mini guinea. I'm no expert though so i might be wrong.

Bifi.baarlo

What size is the motor? How many watts? If it's a 2205 size than it's best for a migthty mini, if it's 2212 size, than you can build a bigger plane.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
For a beginner, I’d recommend a lower Kv motor, something in the 1000-1400 range.
The plane will fly slower with a lower Kv motor, giving you more time to respond.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
ok if i put 3s 1300mah and 6" prop with a 2200 kv motor what plane would be good
Mini mustang, mini corsair etc. assuming this is a 2204 or 2205 not a 2212. These are fast planes, not really beginner planes but that motor will fit. You can also go with a Tiny Trainer. It will be fast as heck with the sport wing and a 6" prop but it should fly well. A TT may even fly pretty well with a 5" prop on a 2200kv with a light lipo if you want a trainer.

Last edited: