Need help with battery (or maybe receiver)

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Here is another example:
1628022390822.png

1628022410587.png

1628022456545.png

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Nice part with Aliexpress is they advertise on behalf of different suppliers. So a particular motor or receiver may appear more than once on their site with different prices, so shop around. Some items are priced with free post, while others appear cheaper initially but add postage on separately.
Just be aware too, for us UK folk they add tax on the price later (n):cry: prices are still cheap though :)(y).

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Banggood only sell from there own warehouses so you don't get the same option to shop around for a cheaper version.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Thankfully I live in the UK and not restricted to being ripped off by Amazon.
I only have the one credit card which I have used for 20 years now, its never been stolen or used illegally. That's probably because I only use PayPal for all on line purchases and never buy anything direct with a credit card or Visa debit card. PayPal then bill my credit card account with my monthly purchases and I pay it off each month so no interest.

CappyAmeric

Elite member
Thankfully I live in the UK and not restricted to being ripped off by Amazon.
I only have the one credit card which I have used for 20 years now, its never been stolen or used illegally. That's probably because I only use PayPal for all on line purchases and never buy anything direct with a credit card or Visa debit card. PayPal then bill my credit card account with my monthly purchases and I pay it off each month so no interest.
Never again with Banggood for me - but I have used AliExpress, and it was OK except for waiting 4 weeks for shipping.

Here in the US, with Amazon distribution centers all over the place, I often get same day or next day delivery, free shipping, and cash back on my Amazon account. Great prices too.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
My son uses Amazon a lot only because he has an Amazon prime account and gets free postage and next day delivery and has no credit card. I've had a few disappointing items delivered from Amazon (I received a book with all the pages upside down, compared with the cover). I have also found the same items I wanted £'s cheaper else where.
I have to hand it to Amazon, their delivery network is good and fast (if you have prime).
Banggood deliveries I agree can be slow up to 4 weeks sometimes, but if you don't mind waiting the prices are excellent. As for Aliexpress I have had items in 10 to 14 days and they are also very competitive regarding price.
The advantages of Banggood and Aliexpress are the product selection particularly when it comes to RC gear. I have been bitten twice by Wish so stay clear, wouldn't touch that company with a Barge pole (A Barge being a long canal boat in the UK, originally horse drawn and where steered using a long rudder and long poles).

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
My son uses Amazon a lot only because he has an Amazon prime account and gets free postage and next day delivery and has no credit card. I've had a few disappointing items delivered from Amazon (I received a book with all the pages upside down, compared with the cover). I have also found the same items I wanted £'s cheaper else where.
I have to hand it to Amazon, their delivery network is good and fast (if you have prime).
Banggood deliveries I agree can be slow up to 4 weeks sometimes, but if you don't mind waiting the prices are excellent. As for Aliexpress I have had items in 10 to 14 days and they are also very competitive regarding price.
The advantages of Banggood and Aliexpress are the product selection particularly when it comes to RC gear. I have been bitten twice by Wish so stay clear, wouldn't touch that company with a Barge pole (A Barge being a long canal boat in the UK, originally horse drawn and where steered using a long rudder and long poles).
Was the cover upside down or the pages 🤔

bisco

Elite member
we've been using a lot since the pandemic. not many complaints. returns are free and easy. small stuff they tell you keep it and send credit.
fast efficient delivery, much more careful than fedex.

prices aren't always the best, it depends. you have to shop some things, and look at other sites that charge freight.
right now, you can find some rc stuff at old prices and freight free, where the hobby shops have all taken an increase.

Pixltriffs

Just purchased (all from FT Store online ) a Tiny Trainer, Power Pack A, a Tattu 850mAh 11.1V 45C 3S1P Lipo Battery Pack With XT-30 Plug, Spektrum DSX transmitter, Spektrum AR620 receiver, and I have battery question: The plugs on the Tattu battery won't fit on the AR620 receiver. The receiver has 3 prongs; the battery has 4 prongs. I also have an eflight 30C 2S 7.4V 800MAh; that doesn't fit either.

The servos & ESC do fit the receiver.

Do I have the wrong battery, the wrong receiver, or both? I am hoping to build this starting next week when I am watching grandkids for a few days.

Thanks in advance

Alan in Virginia
I think that you need to connect the battery to the ESC then plug the ESCs 3 prong connecter into the
AR620 receiver that is how I have mine setup and it works for me and thats how the flitetest video tutorial does it you also might want to watch the video tutorial from flitetest they should explain how to do it.

bisco

Elite member
unfortunately, this thread is almost 2 years old.

fortunately, flite test took care of the customer