Polikarpov i-16

Aly

hi sir alp
i really love your builds and i am very desperate to see your plans for polikarpov a i am in love with this ruski fighter
how is it going sir ? i see in pics u already cut it out and little princesses is quility checking it :)
did u fly it ? sir i am very desperate to see the plans and build one can u please tell us when u gona upload plans ?
keep great working going best on luck to u sir

Alp

hi sir alp
i really love your builds and i am very desperate to see your plans for polikarpov a i am in love with this ruski fighter
how is it going sir ? i see in pics u already cut it out and little princesses is quility checking it :)
did u fly it ? sir i am very desperate to see the plans and build one can u please tell us when u gona upload plans ?
keep great working going best on luck to u sir

Hi,
Unfortunately still not over. These days i'm too lazy :) But i think i will continue to build next week. I can tell you that i can upload plans after 1-2 weeks.
thanks,

Aly

thnx very much sir that would be very great no worries can wait for 2 weeks to get this beautifull bird
so nice of u sir Alp

ZoomNBoom

Awesome project, I'll be following this. I love the I-16, but I fear it will prove a difficult challenge. Very stubby, short fuselage.. may be a hand full to fly!

The original I16 had manually operated retracts, requiring the pilot to operate a lever up/down. I would love it if you could somehow replicate that. Like flipping a switch back and forth each time extending/retracting the gear a fraction (and another switch for emergencies of course).

Aly

hello sir alp
how is polikarpov going sir
desperatly waiting for plane any progress in it ?
how about plans

gabrielete

I'd love to see this plane finished. I could bring to the meetings this plane and the storch painted in the spanish civil war schemes. This one in republican colors and the storch in nationalists scheme.

Aly

sir can u please please tell me when
you gone upload the plan of polikarpov
really looking for it everyday
i

Aly

hello sir alp
how r u hope u doing great
sir pls tell me when u going to upload plan for polikarpov
i keep waiting for it every day sir please please let me know when u can do plan for us
checking web every day for it but so far not avalible please sir waiting for it madly

Aly

hi alp
how long we have to wait for this bird its already months now
or u stop on this project do let us know

Ricci

Posted a thousand or more times
Awesome plane,
I really interested to get the plan. For the rata there are great colours for spanish civil var

DarkFire

Alp are you officially quitting this project? If so, send whatever you have to another skilled builder for them to finish it! I really want to build one of these!!!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I see a lot more round fuselages being done. Maybe It time to motivate and make the official video how I bend / roll foam board with no wrinkles and then graft the seams to make a very clean round form. That is how I did the nice curves on my Caudron build.

Nice start on this one with all the former's already spec'd and placed. These builds are coming together very quickly by all the teams so far.

OOPS.. prolly should look at the dates this was started as this is NOT meant for this years competition. Someone should pick up with this project where it left off and run with the progress already done.

Last edited:

Alp

Alp are you officially quitting this project? If so, send whatever you have to another skilled builder for them to finish it! I really want to build one of these!!!

No i am not quitting this. I am very sorry guys :( My interest has changed with mini racing quads. Ofcourse still i love planes. But i have no time for finish this project. But with pleasure i can give someone my plan.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
I would love a copy of the plans but might not get to finish it immediately. If you post the plans and any other info then perhaps this could become a community rescue build.

Have fun!