Power Pack B for Master Series?

Eath

Hi Guys,

I got a Power Pack B laying around but would like to build a master series plane. Would that be possible? I got a power pack B in a Balsa Cub and it has ample power. I would expect a plane from the master series not to be much more demanding. I dont mind scale speeds... Is that possible or will that combination drop from the sky?

Thanks

OliverW

Legendary member
Hi Guys,

I got a Power Pack B laying around but would like to build a master series plane. Would that be possible? I got a power pack B in a Balsa Cub and it has ample power. I would expect a plane from the master series not to be much more demanding. I dont mind scale speeds... Is that possible or will that combination drop from the sky?

Thanks
Honestly you'd be underpowered. That being said you could scale it down to 90-95% and be in good shape, aside from having to adjust the size of tabs, slots, and cavity cuts which isn't hard at all

Eath

"Honestly you'd be underpowered." Thats interesting.. the Balsa Cub is pretty fast and powerful with the Power Pack B. Alright, I will see what I can do with the leftower set. Thanks a lot

Flyingshark

Master member
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Well, all the Master Series planes recommend a C pack (more power). And an underpowered plane tends to fly badly. Sorry.

There are lots of nice B pack designs though, so you ought to be able to find something you like. Good luck! :)

danbob

Think there is pre-orders for the new smaller corsair and zero that are out soon, sure the b pack would work with those, store is down for maintenance so unable to check at the moment

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Think there is pre-orders for the new smaller corsair and zero that are out soon, sure the b pack would work with those, store is down for maintenance so unable to check at the moment
Actually the newer ones are made for the F pack. The B pack might be too torquey for them. Also some slight mods to the design would be required. A scaled up version would probably work fine with the B pack though.