programming DXe s

Fujimo

hiya all, can someone please direct me to a thread/instructions or offer some advice on how to program a DXe , so that we can input the differential thrust for a sea Duck build, my son and i are doing.
i believe there is some way of doing this via a hook up to a pc or cell phone?
many thanks
wayne

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Updates to phone operating systems have broken the usb cord used to connect to Spektrum TX and RX. If you get the Spektrum bluetooth module, it will work.
The PC software might still work with the cord.
EDIT: The cord is listed as a discontinued item on the Spektrum website, so it's possible that it no longer works with PC.

Last edited:

Fujimo

thanks folks
where does one get the blue tooth module
Updates to phone operating systems have broken the usb cord used to connect to Spektrum TX and RX. If you get the Spektrum bluetooth module, it will work.
The PC software might still work with the cord.

Fujimo

I have the blue tooth module coming!
Thanks!
1.So I assume when you want to change between models, one just hooks the phone up and selects the different model?

2.Can one programme differential thrust with the DXe.

3.My son and I have nearly got the sea duck ready to go .
in the interim, so we can complete the electronic install, can we simply bind the Tx to the new receiver.
when the new module arrives, we can then create the menu's with different models.
will that work?

thanks again

Last edited:

Fujimo

i have discovered that the DXe wont do the differential thrust, i need a minimum of a DX6E
oh well!!!!