trying to build something with electronics that i have

jayrieco

Borneo Pilots
Hie, iam jay, so i was onto this rc thing for quite a while but keep on ended up frustrated in trying to build something that dies flies, ive tried to build using ft plans but it seems my electronics just not good enough for few of the builds here and often my electronics are far from met with the recomended electronics, ive built a quad but thats not a big deal, so i have this passion on to planes since a few years back, and i atill my electronics with me
Those electronics are
Ma2212 1400kv motors,
Turnigy 3600kv motors.
30-40a esc
Turnigy 60a esc
2200mah 45c battery
Few servos
Balance charger
And a turnigy 9x radio

So with all this electronics, can anyone point me to a good plan to build something that works right with this settings, thanks and looking forward to hear from you guys

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
From a little research I have conducted it seems like the ma2212 motors are comparable to the powerpack c motors, so anything with a power pack c should work with those. The 3600kv motors seem like they are made for helicopters and I have never experimented with anything like that before so I don't know about those. If you have never built or flown a plane before I would reccomend the FT Explorer or the simple storch with the Ma2212 motor.

jayrieco

Borneo Pilots
From a little research I have conducted it seems like the ma2212 motors are comparable to the powerpack c motors, so anything with a power pack c should work with those. The 3600kv motors seem like they are made for helicopters and I have never experimented with anything like that before so I don't know about those. If you have never built or flown a plane before I would reccomend the FT Explorer or the simple storch with the Ma2212 motor.

Thank you for the heads up, i appreciate it, yes the 3600kv motors are for helicopters but i want to build some plane which uses those motors kv, ibeen thinking about 6inch prop on a ft versa,

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
If you're going for speed you'd probably want to put than on an arrow if you're using a 6" prop. It might be a little under powered for a versa. But this is coming from someone who doesn't know a whole lot about the motor itself so take it with a grain of salt.

P.S. If you do put than on an arrow and my guesses are right that thing will absolutely scream!

jayrieco

Borneo Pilots
Hie... Thanks i was thinking about it too but since i already build the ft racer i was going to try and put it in the racer, ill post some of the videos if its sucessfull thanks for the suggestions,