VP SideWinder

VP SideWinder 1.0

Please log in to download

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Yes they are, and it is indeed sad. I enjoyed working with them and really like their batteries and my Pro Quad charger.

Foamforce

Hey @SP0NZ, is that your normal firewall on this, or a custom one for this plane? It looks from the build document that the top of the firewall is flush with the sides of the firewall mount but it could just be the picture.

Great design, I’m building a couple with a friend. We’re looking forward to combat, and I’ll probably bring these to FF!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Hey @SP0NZ, is that your normal firewall on this, or a custom one for this plane? It looks from the build document that the top of the firewall is flush with the sides of the firewall mount but it could just be the picture.

Great design, I’m building a couple with a friend. We’re looking forward to combat, and I’ll probably bring these to FF!
Standard firewall on this one.

Foamforce

I finally remembered to get a photo of my Sidewinder before I wreck it. This is “Lemon Lime”. It flies nicely! I have a generic 2216 in it and Sponz’s warbird spinner. One of my goals for FliteFest 2024 is to be able to last to end of the battles without running out of battery. I feel like this is more aerodynamic with the internal battery and spinner, so I got about 13.5 minutes of flight time from a 2200 3s, which is substantially better than I get from a Bloody Wonder. Also, the rudder is more effective than the Bloody Baron. Oh, also it seems to be more durable than the Bloody Wonder or Baron. I nosed mine in with almost no damage.

Great design, thanks Sponz!

Attachments

• IMG_4469.jpeg
    IMG_4469.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0