Well what to do next???????

chickenhawk

Well just finished the FT ME262. I thoroughly enjoyed the build. No build video but after watching the symbol mapping ( 3 times ) and watching the build videos on the P38 and the A10 you soon get the hang of things. Now looking for my next build. Would like to hear from any one who has built either the A10 or the P38 or both. Pros--Cons what you liked about either of them and what you did not like.

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
Well just finished the FT ME262. I thoroughly enjoyed the build. No build video but after watching the symbol mapping ( 3 times ) and watching the build videos on the P38 and the A10 you soon get the hang of things. Now looking for my next build. Would like to hear from any one who has built either the A10 or the P38 or both. Pros--Cons what you liked about either of them and what you did not like.
I’m still at the mini stage. So I guess I’m no help. But I’ve herd that the mini master series planes are nice builds. (I haven’t built one. Thats just what people have told me.) But I think those would be to “easy” for considering you just built the 262. We’ll anyway, happy building!