What is going on with monte.c & Timmy?

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
This is a good joke, but I think that you might be over the top with this, as you just put it into threads where it has no context.
He's right, @Monte.C, your injecting humor out of context shows deep seated antisocial tendencies that can only be addressed through in depth counseling and possibly very severe discipline. We grieve for you though we do pray for your recovery.

Last edited:
This is a good joke, but I think that you might be over the top with this, as you just put it into threads where it has no context.
Thanks for your grown-up suggestion. Check yourself. You're too big for your britches.
He's right, @Monte.C, your injecting humor out of context shows deep seated antisocial tendencies that can only be addressed through in depth counseling and possibly very severe discipline. We grieve for you though we do pray for your recovery.
@Mr NCT I can't thank you enough for your concern. I feel like finally there's someone out there who hears me. I feel slightly less alone now. Maybe there's hope. The part about severe discipline I'm not too sure about. :unsure: I been there. Then I broke up with her.

#NeverForgetTimmy

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
@Mr NCT I can't thank you enough for your concern. I feel like finally there's someone out there who hears me. I feel slightly less alone now. Maybe there's hope. The part about severe discipline I'm not too sure about. :unsure: I been there. Then I broke up with her.

#NeverForgetTimmy[/QUOTE]
I have great empathy for someone who lives as close as you do to the noxious vapors that come off the Hudson. We should all be aware and cut you slack because of your challenging circumstances.
#treetoo now needs a subset #hudsontoo

#NeverForgetTimmy
I have great empathy for someone who lives as close as you do to the noxious vapors that come off the Hudson. We should all be aware and cut you slack because of your challenging circumstances.
#treetoo now needs a subset #hudsontoo[/QUOTE]
You forgot #MonteToo

It's the noxious vapors coming off that sleeping body on the subway car that you want to stay away from, but yeah, thanks for your understanding. :LOL::LOL:

Oh how I miss Timmy.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thanks for your grown-up suggestion. Check yourself. You're too big for your britches.

#NeverForgetTimmy
Ahh so THAT is why you morn Timmy. He stole your GF!! and you feel bad what she will inflict on him... NOW we get it

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
wait, are you saying Monte isn't pretty? 😧
1639884063082.png
1639884117635.png