what is your pet

leaded50

Legendary member
many times get this "pet" visiting through window at night....for some extra food. Quite friendly, at least not afraid.

Attachments

• BAT.jpg
    BAT.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 0

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
prob seen him in some of my vids and pics but this is Harry Eyeball, or Harold James Eyeball when he is in trouble. he runs our airfield. he knows every vehicle, every person, everyone who has treats, and his favorite thing is going out in the desert to find crashed planes. the rest of the time he is pretty chill.

20201226_202448.jpg

love this little guy.

me :cool:

Phin G

Elite member
My cats
I had two Aussies, one older than me, but they both died last summer :( Don't have a pic, but the only pet I have right now is a show steer. Moo!
Aww sorry to hear that my cat died last year however we have bought a new one as our friends moved to Australia and they couldn't take their cat. We called her Sparky because that is all of my parents/siblings initials

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Taildragger

Legendary member
My cats

Aww sorry to hear that my cat died last year however we have bought a new one as our friends moved to Australia and they couldn't take their cat. We called her Sparky because that is all of my parents/siblings initials
Cool way to make a name!