which brand receivers connect to tx16s

JetCrafts

im planning on buying the tx16s in the future , and planning to use flysky ,frskyand
spectrum mainly maybe futaba and radiomaster

danskis

Master member
@JetCrafts I haven't used the futaba and only one or two Spectrum receivers. Of the two others I prefer Flysky because they are easier to bind with the pin jumper and they have great range and are cheap. The FrSky are expensive and I see no real advantage to them. You have to do a little bit more work (tuning) to maximize their reception to get them to work well. That said if you go to the Radiomaster site right now you can buy 4 and 6 channel receivers for under $10 each. These are a little fiddly because you have to hold a small button down with one hand while plugging in a battery at the same time in order to bind them. I did just buy 4 of these.

I've got a Tarranis QX7 with a multimodule on the back.

JetCrafts

@JetCrafts I haven't used the futaba and only one or two Spectrum receivers. Of the two others I prefer Flysky because they are easier to bind with the pin jumper and they have great range and are cheap. The FrSky are expensive and I see no real advantage to them. You have to do a little bit more work (tuning) to maximize their reception to get them to work well. That said if you go to the Radiomaster site right now you can buy 4 and 6 channel receivers for under $10 each. These are a little fiddly because you have to hold a small button down with one hand while plugging in a battery at the same time in order to bind them. I did just buy 4 of these.

I've got a Tarranis QX7 with a multimodule on the back.
i saw that frsky had some attachments for the receiver which were readily available for me