Who on this forum are full scale pilots

Gazoo

I have a PPL but stopped flying about 5 years ago. Bought a house and sinking money into it. Maybe I'll get back at it soon.

In the mean time I have been working on a basement simulator (Cessna 172-ish). Not a lot of spare time (except in the winter) to work on it. I can either do a simulated panel or fly in VR with a Quest 2.

Attachments

• 20220318_174015.jpg
    20220318_174015.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0

SigFan

ATP, CFI, CFII, MEI, Commercial Single and multi-engine seaplane, commercial glider, aircraft dispatcher, 4 jet type ratings.

Draftman1

PPL, night rating, had enough hours to write my commercial and was working on my instrument rating. Currently out of medical and probably couldn't regain my Class1 medical now even if I wanted to, unfortunately, thanks to a heart condition.
If you had a previous medical, I think it’s within 7 yrs, You can still get a basic med , Most heart conditions are allowed under basic med with out a special issuance.
If you did a medical and failed, You can still probley get a basic med but you have to get the special issuances cleared up

Last edited:

Cnat

I have all my teaching certs, and Im currently a Chief Pilot for a 141 flight school. I flew the CRJ series aircraft for SkyWest for 6 years, flew 747-400s at Kalitta Air for 2 years and now I'm at Delta flying the 737.