XB-70B Valkyrie

XB-70B Valkyrie B

Please log in to download

Brian B

Elite member
Brian B submitted a new resource:

XB-70B Valkyrie - XB-70B Valkyrie Dual pusher 67in x 42in -plans and manual

Super satisfied how my prototype worked out, and I think this new revised design will be even better. For now I'm working on other projects, but I'll come back and build Rev 2 myself sometime. Turns heads at the field, especially in this fictional livery.

Notice the detailed build manual.

Read more about this resource...

JakeTheSloth

I'm just here to say that if anyone says that pusher props on jets instead of EDFs are faux pas must've never heard 2 high speed props buzzing on one, it sounds and looks fantastic. Great job! The wheel in belly preventing it from scratching on landings is ingenious

Brian B

Elite member
I'm just here to say that if anyone says that pusher props on jets instead of EDFs are faux pas must've never heard 2 high speed props buzzing on one, it sounds and looks fantastic. Great job! The wheel in belly preventing it from scratching on landings is ingenious
Single drivetrain on this one sounded really good too, with that tight fitted (kort) nozzle amplifying the sound even more. Similar drivetrain to the B-70, but a higher KV with less prop pitch. Looking forward to someone else tackling that B-70. Glad you enjoyed the vid.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I visit the XB-70 in Dayton regularly.... May add it to my list for next winter. Have my hands full this buildruary. I have some 8 blade props that might sound really cool on it...

Last edited: