Answer a question, ask a question!

Phin G

Elite member
PC or Switch are both better then xbox and playstation

How are you bringing hope to the hobby?
I am a member of the ftca and i am organising an rc group at my school to help out. I am also sending emails to the head of the drone laws of the CAA (British version of the FAA) and i have done 1 assembly showing pupils tinywhoops. Sometime next year i want to do a small fly festival at Raf harobeer as that is where I normally fly (decommissioned grass airbase.)

How much does your wallet hurt after spending money on the hobby? :ROFLMAO:

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I am a member of the ftca and i am organising an rc group at my school to help out. I am also sending emails to the head of the drone laws of the CAA (British version of the FAA) and i have done 1 assembly showing pupils tinywhoops. Sometime next year i want to do a small fly festival at Raf harobeer as that is where I normally fly (decommissioned grass airbase.)

umm. well in total i think i've only spent a total of $100 on this hobby... but soon going up to $150, when i buy my hitec tx &rx

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
not to bad, but I suspect it would have made @KN4IUU or @Matthewdupreez 's wallets hurt... I have TXes that were more expensive then their apparent full spends. I have a whoop, a quad, 4 TXes, a pile of receivers, an ELRS module sitting on my desk waiting to get used, numerous FT power packs..... yah... I need to start setting a budget for myself.

Do you like small planes or big planes more?
small, easy to pack, transport and able to get under registration regulations.

What type of plane/multi-rotor/etc would you like to see planes made for?

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
not to bad, but I suspect it would have made @KN4IUU or @Matthewdupreez 's wallets hurt... I have TXes that were more expensive then their apparent full spends. I have a whoop, a quad, 4 TXes, a pile of receivers, an ELRS module sitting on my desk waiting to get used, numerous FT power packs..... yah... I need to start setting a budget for myself.

A twin PPA C-47.

What would you rather do, get a RTF or build a DTFB plane?

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member

defiantly the piper Comanche... i started work on some.. but i have since then lost my mac .... the only one of my pc's that handled fusion 360... and i've had no time to work on it anyway

Taildragger

Legendary member
About ~$200. I LOVE this hobby. (I just spent $50 on it.) ;)

Do you like small planes or big planes more?
only 200? :LOL: I've spent abot 20 million- 22 million
lol, actually about $900 to $1000:
1630072130137.png