Beginner fpv gear

Hutch Bunch Rc

If you buy mid range quality or better cameras they come with the camera. Or they are also sold separate on sites like Racedayquadscom and Getfpv.com pretty cheap. I have at least a dozen of them now hehe. Runcams usually come with them.
Idk this camera had nothing of the sort 🤷‍♂️

Liam B

If you buy mid range quality or better cameras they come with the camera. Or they are also sold separate on sites like Racedayquadscom and Getfpv.com pretty cheap. I have at least a dozen of them now hehe. Runcams usually come with them.

Now I feel stupid. I had a bunch of these (more than I care to mention), and kept one. I either gave away the rest or threw them away. Great, lol.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Now I feel stupid. I had a bunch of these (more than I care to mention), and kept one. I either gave away the rest or threw them away. Great, lol.

I recently cleared out and trashed several of the older versions with the rocker switch but have 3 or 4 of the newer 5 button style ones.

Hutch Bunch Rc

Just an update: I’ve flown the with the fpv a few times and it worked great, I get way more range than I probably need and it’s Chrystal clear 😁

Hutch Bunch Rc

F7827716-928A-4961-896D-659607B616EF.jpeg