Did the forum background colors change ?

William A

Billy did it....
Couple days back the forum background went to a bright White color, w/ graph paper like patterns.

Just me ?

William A

Billy did it....
Or I thought I did. Now any new thread I go to I have to re-sign in.

It was working fine.... why did they mess with it ?.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
William,

The old main site was a bit long in the tooth in design, and the forum has gotten swept up (at least a little) in the wave of the future . . .

All well and good, but you shouldn't be having issues staying logged in. I'll see what I can do to pass that bug report along, but hard to say when it can be tracked and squashed.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
I appreciate your feelings toward this, and in some ways I agree, in some I don't . . . but our gracious hosts have decided they wanted new wallpaper in their living room.

Pointing out "you missed a spot", however is a good thing -- only way the bad spots can get fixed.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
remember me.jpg

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Will,

Sometimes It feels too much like it . . . but I avoid trying to keep other people busy to the best of my ability. It's a full time job trying to avoid work all on my own ;)

William A

Billy did it....
Honestly thou....maybe just my side.

Something else i noticed,,,my click aim seems to be off,,,gota bump my clicker a little higher,,, again, just me ?

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
I appreciate your feelings toward this, and in some ways I agree, in some I don't . . . but our gracious hosts have decided they wanted new wallpaper in their living room.

Pointing out "you missed a spot", however is a good thing -- only way the bad spots can get fixed.

Nah, I don't mind the rough look. FT isn't the spit and polished "professional" site. The relaxed look I guess.