everything must go. $100 and its yours

smbundy13

I have decided this isnt for me. I am selling everything i have. I originally purchased the value bundle mk tutor mkr2. this comes with all the electronics including 5 servos a transmitter and receiver (basically, whatever came in the value bundle plus one more Servo). I will send you the markers I bought from the flite test website and the led light kit.

I am on my second tutor build and its not working out for me so I am done with it for now. I will send you the electronics, some building hardware, a full swappable insert kit, bush landing gear for the tutor. you would probably need to either, purchase a body or do whatever you want...

I will ship and we can split the cost if you are interested.

thanks. I can take pictures of what i have if you want.

Last edited:

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Why are you quitting? Anything I can help with? ifi not i am interested on the deal. Could you send pictures? maybe private message about this

sundown57

Legendary member
I have decided this isnt for me. I am selling everything i have. I originally purchased the value bundle mk tutor mkr2. this comes with all the electronics including 5 servos a transmitter and receiver (basically, whatever came in the value bundle plus one more Servo). I will send you the markers I bought from the flite test website and the led light kit.

I am on my second tutor build and its not working out for me so I am done with it for now. I will send you the electronics, some building hardware, a full swappable insert kit, bush landing gear for the tutor. you would probably need to either, purchase a body or do whatever you want...

I will ship and we can split the cost if you are interested.

thanks. I can take pictures of what i have if you want.
im onboard with helping you get it built also. pm me any time

smbundy13

pictures
QF5O8NH.jpg

ACnIna6.jpg

5Qeu2cJ.jpg

BJwQIq2.jpg

iEDNx4T.jpg

MB7fJIt.jpg

En25rKo.jpg

LrdxBmM.jpg