F-86 Micro from Great Planes, for TRADE

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
Looking to trade, unless I can't be woo'd by the trade offers. I'm interested only in UNBUILT balsa kits and am open to various manufacturers and styles.

My end of the trade: a Great Planes Micro EDF F-86 Sabre. I purchased this at a swap meet on a whim a few months ago, not realizing it wasn't compatible with Spektrum UMX micros... I don't want to spend more money to get the Tactic any-link (or whatever it's called) as the balsa-building-bug has bit me harder than ever.

I have never flown the plane or charged the batteries, this is exactly how I purchased it.

As the pictures show, it has a little damage on the tail. The seller tells me it's from an accidental inverted unscheduled landing. He fixed with a little glue and reinforced the leading edges with some Scotch tape (the same fix I've done on some other micros).

Two batteries are certainly used and the other two look brand new in the package. Comes with original box, battery charger, plane (duh), batteries, and instruction manual. I pay shipping to you, and on a trade you pay shipping to me (zip 53150).

Let me know what balsa kits you're interested in getting rid of. Nobody wants those horrible balsa kits taking up valuable space anyway! :)

IMG_2066.JPG

IMG_2067.JPG

IMG_2068.JPG

IMG_2070.JPG

IMG_2071.JPG

IMG_2072.JPG

IMG_2073.JPG

IMG_2074.JPG

IMG_2075.JPG