flite fest west 2018

rommel426

looking to see if anyone has any info on dates or location for flite fest west 2018. can't wait taking the whole week off. setting up was just as much of a blast as flying the event.

Liam B

looking to see if anyone has any info on dates or location for flite fest west 2018. can't wait taking the whole week off. setting up was just as much of a blast as flying the event.

Dates I can say will probably be the last Thursday - Sunday of April like last year. Location though, IDK:confused:

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Dates I can say will probably be the last Thursday - Sunday of April like last year. Location though, IDK:confused:

I can hope it'll be somewhere in CA...We've USUALLY got good weather that time of the year here, and it'll be only a couple weeks after my birthday, so, bonus! Maybe I'll have a new plane to show up with, or I'll get my dad's Mister Mulligan fixed and we can maiden it for him. :)

Liam B

I can hope it'll be somewhere in CA...We've USUALLY got good weather that time of the year here, and it'll be only a couple weeks after my birthday, so, bonus! Maybe I'll have a new plane to show up with, or I'll get my dad's Mister Mulligan fixed and we can maiden it for him. :)

Same, dude! Mine is the 26th tho, so I only miss FF by a day. I like to say that my birthday present is getting to be with all the awesome people and my friends from FF!