Flysky fs-ct6b not working properly

Sharain

When I plug to 12v it's blinks red colour. And didn't bind with reciever. My laptop didn't recognize in t6config. Plz help.

Foamforce

When I plug to 12v it's blinks red colour. And didn't bind with reciever. My laptop didn't recognize in t6config. Plz help.

The receiver shouldn’t be plugged into 12v. It should get 5v through the servo wire from the ESC. Maybe that’s what you meant, but could you post a picture so we can be sure you’re connecting it properly?

If it’s connected properly, then you should connect the bind plug to the bind port on the receiver. Then plug the ESC in. Lastly, hold down the bind button on the transmitter and turn on the transmitter. It should bind at this point. Then remove the bind plug and you’re done.

Sharain

The receiver shouldn’t be plugged into 12v. It should get 5v through the servo wire from the ESC. Maybe that’s what you meant, but could you post a picture so we can be sure you’re connecting it properly?

If it’s connected properly, then you should connect the bind plug to the bind port on the receiver. Then plug the ESC in. Lastly, hold down the bind button on the transmitter and turn on the transmitter. It should bind at this point. Then remove the bind plug and you’re done.

Sharain

Attachments

• IMG_20230729_220057.jpg
    IMG_20230729_220057.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230729_220057.jpg
    IMG_20230729_220057.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230729_220218.jpg
    IMG_20230729_220218.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0

Foamforce

It doesn’t appear that you have the bind plug in the receiver. The bind plug is a small black wire that loops back on itself. It just connects the two outside pins together. You have to put that on first in order for the receiver to go into bind mode.

Also, on your transmitter, that 12v power supply appears to be a battery charger. You might have to unplug that before it will bind, but I don’t know that.

After you bind, the red lights should turn solid red, so if they’re blinking, you haven’t bound yet, probably because you don’t have the bind plug in.

Sharain

I binded the transmitter and receiver. That after reciever not turning on. Please tell that because of the red light in transmitter?

Sharain

It doesn’t appear that you have the bind plug in the receiver. The bind plug is a small black wire that loops back on itself. It just connects the two outside pins together. You have to put that on first in order for the receiver to go into bind mode.

Also, on your transmitter, that 12v power supply appears to be a battery charger. You might have to unplug that before it will bind, but I don’t know that.

After you bind, the red lights should turn solid red, so if they’re blinking, you haven’t bound yet, probably because you don’t have the bind plug in.
I binded the transmitter with that black cable. After I turn of the reciever and unplug the black cable. After I turn on it didn't blink. Is that because of the transmitter blink in red?

Foamforce

I binded the transmitter with that black cable. After I turn of the reciever and unplug the black cable. After I turn on it didn't blink. Is that because of the transmitter blink in red?
I think you might have to remove the bind plug before unplugging the receiver. Try that?

I’m not sure what red light on your transmitter is. I’m not familiar with that one.

Sharain

I think you might have to remove the bind plug before unplugging the receiver. Try that?

I’m not sure what red light on your transmitter is. I’m not familiar with that one.
I try that doesn't work .It always showing low indicate. Is that a problem.

Foamforce

I try that doesn't work .It always showing low indicate. Is that a problem.

That might be your problem if the rechargeable battery is too shot. Try removing the rechargeable battery and replacing it with 8 normal alkaline AAs.