Genstattu 2nd anniversary

August is the 2nd anniversary month of Gens ace & Tattu official online shop. To celebrate the 2nd birthday of Genstattu.com, we are offering you some great discounts online. The site wide reduction of this Anniversary sale starts from August 27th to August 31st.
Enjoy up to 50% off discount, and also extra 10% off with code EXTRA10 automatically apply.

This is the last chance to shop in this Anniversary sale, so don’t miss it! http://www.genstattu.com/promotion

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
What was done to them other then printing the word racing on the label that makes them so different but have same spec's? I am asking as I have been looking at the Flite test tattus to add to my battery pool. I have been using original gens ace 3s 1800 35c batteries I got for my airplane and they seem to perform as good as the graphene 1300 I got to try on my quad copter only they have longer flight times. Convince me why I should change.

What was done to them other then printing the word racing on the label that makes them so different but have same spec's? I am asking as I have been looking at the Flite test tattus to add to my battery pool. I have been using original gens ace 3s 1800 35c batteries I got for my airplane and they seem to perform as good as the graphene 1300 I got to try on my quad copter only they have longer flight times. Convince me why I should change.

Materials and tech are different,So that is the different between normal version and racing version,and R line is different as well,But they both have its cons and pros ,depends on what you need.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Ruby,

you have an interesting lack of use of persuasive argument techniques for someone in sales.

"Convince me why I should change"

"Because they're different"

You might have lead off "how" they are different, or with what the actual pros and cons are (instead of just saying they exist), or perhaps just data from your batteries he can compare against his own . . . you didn't even say it was "better" -- not that we'd believe you without something to substantiate your claim -- but you aren't even trying.

It may just be me . . . but I don't think that's going to win over Psy . . . I could be wrong . . .

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I too am in the market for new lipos and watching this thread closely.

gensaceruby, Dan is right. Try harder if you want my money.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
For double the normal price of Flite test batteries with the same spec's there better be dinner, a movie and some other perc's involved unless definitive proof of "Better" is given before Id buy them.

Crazy Goats

LOL this thread is actually starting to sound funny.

BTW mods, is it okay to correct grammar here? Suggest a good book maybe?

jamboree1

There is a lot of penny pinchers in flite test who want the most bang for the buck, so if someone asks why to buy your brand "A" vs Brand "B", you should be prepared with sound reasoning and scientific data.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
To be honest.. the way Flite Test is structured. If I were to own a battery company and wanted to sell more product to the community I would have long ago contacted them about maybe doing an episode on my products to showcase why my stuff is better. I would as well showcase products I have for all levels of discretionary funds and competition levels for the hobby.

But that's just me. I'm old and learned to earn my keep the hard way.

Reply all:

1st,To the posts that say our anniversary sale is higher than flite test,Most were posted in Sep,but anniversary sale ends in Aug.And some compared with different items

2nd,materials and tech skill is confidencial,There are some testing reviews online then you can see the performance.

And for same items that our dealer price is cheaper than us,1 is because we want our dealer to have some profits. 2,headquater has more people to serve you,like if there is any problems,always people to reply you and arrange replacements for you asap,
It is not we want your money,It is also you need our products

https://oscarliang.com/tattu-dinogy-drone-labs-4s-lipo-batteries/
http://www.genstattu.com/blog/tattu-vs-graphene-lipo-battery-performance-tests/