Hobby King website issue

I've tried a half dozen times now to order 2 Turnigy 500mAh 3S batteries (for a Swapable build) and an IMAX charger from the Hobby King US Warehouse. Each time, I'm able to get to the checkout portion of the process. I enter my shipping/billing information, attempt to process my order and then the Hobby King website tells me there is an error and I need to start over. I've tried entering my order in a number of different browser (Tor, Chrome, Firefox) and still I can't get an order to process. Is this a known issue with the Hobby King website or am I just super lucky? Since the Hobby King website doesn't want to cooperate with me, can anyone recommend another site to buy batteries from? Any assistance/suggestions anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.

srfnmnk

Are you ordering batteries from a different warehouse? Everything in your cart has to be from the same warehouse.

if that doesn't work try motionrc.com

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Also some credit cards companies will NOT allow purchases from China / Hong Kong / Taiwan....etc.

I had to change CC companies due to this issue a few years ago (doesn't matter if PayPal is used or not)!

Thurmond

adamd

skunkworx hobbies
also if you have a bigger box size and lipo in the order while shipping fedex they will give you an error