I do not have permission to access this page??? how rude.

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
Surfing the forums and when I click on a forum link in any thread it gives me this message.

Kurt0326, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What did I do to earn your wrath???
:(:confused: :crying::p

BTW Merry Christmas!:applause:

mrstamp80

Is it just me, or is the forum missing a hole bunch of sections. Atleast mine is anyway. The flight deck section is missing.

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
Yeah i was talking to nerdnic about it lastnight. A few things got messed up with some changes made. The people with the green titled names were givin behind the scenes access to Ft stuff. But in turn any body with a green name that has builds/plans for planes or has referred you to something they posted. It will not let you see it. Nerdnic talked to flyingmonkey about it and hopefully should be fixed soon

jayz 84

And no matter if you try looking it up you will not find serent threds. Unless you log out then you can find them. But still you cant comment/ post

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
And no matter if you try looking it up you will not find serent threds. Unless you log out then you can find them. But still you cant comment/ post

They're keeping secrets!? That's not a family thing to do, honestly. :( That's it they're off my Christmas card list...

Edit: Yes, I'm over acting. So what did YOU do to get your "GREEN" rank???

Last edited:

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Hey guys can you each shoot FlyingMonkey a PM with an example of a link that doesn't work? It will help narrow down the issue.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Ok, enough with the hate mail already. :black_eyed: I didn't break it, but I think I fixed it.

As to the "special" people in green. They're not Moderators. Just people we like to recognized as having been exceptionally helpful on the forum and have achieved Mentor status. Really it gets them nothing more than an attaboy and a different color name. But that's all I can afford on my FT salary. :D

http://forum.flitetest.com/forumdisplay.php?82-Mentors

As to the "secret" stuff.... muah hah ha ha ha. Insider information, that you will be hearing about soon.

jayz 84

Ok, enough with the hate mail already. :black_eyed: I didn't break it, but I think I fixed it.

As to the "special" people in green. They're not Moderators. Just people we like to recognized as having been exceptionally helpful on the forum and have achieved Mentor status. Really it gets them nothing more than an attaboy and a different color name. But that's all I can afford on my FT salary. :D

http://forum.flitetest.com/forumdisplay.php?82-Mentors

As to the "secret" stuff.... muah hah ha ha ha. Insider information, that you will be hearing about soon.

No hate mail here Flyingmonkey. Just letting them know there was a mix up, nerdnic was talking to me lastnight about if i knew what the green ment. Then thats when i started to realize there was a problem, then he went to you about the issue. But everything seems to be back in order. Thanks for all your help

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
WOW I'm Green! They like me, they really like me.

Happy hulk.jpg

but I'm not like that annoying green guy on your back...
yoda_luke.jpg

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Just to let everyone know, having access to this supersecret stuff is not fun at all. We are basically guinea pigs (not in the plane kind of way) thrown into an enclosure, trying to make sure everything works perfect for you as soon as it's made available. :)

Also if you listened to the podcasts, you should already know what's up. :)

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
Just to let everyone know, having access to this supersecret stuff is not fun at all. We are basically guinea pigs (not in the plane kind of way) thrown into an enclosure, trying to make sure everything works perfect for you as soon as it's made available. :)

Also if you listened to the podcasts, you should already know what's up. :)

So.. your thrown in to an encloser, fed moldy bread and muddy water till you make it work?:confused: