Lost Everything

waggss

Hey Everyone first off wanted to to say hi and thank you to everyone who is making this a possibility....

My Story

I have always been a avid rc guy started in rc cars just the store grade ones not hobby grade as i was growing up, and that grew into an avid form of entertainment for myself. I got into first camera drones and that was amazing but just wasnt the kind of thing i was looking for( Wasnt exciting enough) so i built a zmr 250 and got it up and flying invested in some inexpensive fpv equipment and it was the most amazing experience I ever had..... Then as life does it through me for a loop I hurt my back(Bad enough i can't stand for more then a couple mins can only walk a short distance, and can no longer work) I exhausted all my options and in the end Literraly had to sell everything i had that wasnt essential to survive from week to week. Now i spend all my time really just sitting at home and righting this is very hard for me, I dislike very much ever asking for anything, but i really really need a bit of joy back into my life, I litterally need everything I have nothing left i had to get rid of it all just to make ends meet. Heres a short video of me flying my zmr not long before life took a crap thank you all very much wether anything comes out of this or not i appreciate everyone and what this hobby truly does for people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTdJbaPbWE0