Mighty minis battery

Robert S

It depends.

In a normaly configured arrow, I find it challenging to stuff everything in it with a 3S 850. (ESC. Battery, Aura Lite control board, wires, FPV camera and transmitter). I think a 2S 1200 is about the same size as a 3S 850 so, size wise, it might fit. Check the dimentions against a 3S 850.

It will be interesting to hear if it makes enough thrust to fly reasonably well. The Arrow is very nimble but, all that twisting and turning bleeds energy. It would be interesting to see if a 2S can keep the momentum up enough to still twist and turn.

Last edited:

Chiran

It depends.

In a normaly configured arrow, I find it challenging to stuff everything in it with a 3S 850. (ESC. Battery, Aura Lite control board, wires, FPV camera and transmitter). I think a 2S 1200 is about the same size as a 3S 850 so, size wise, it might fit. Check the dimentions against a 3S 850.

It will be interesting to hear if it makes enough thrust to fly reasonably well. The Arrow is very nimble but, all that twisting and turning bleeds energy. It would be interesting to see if a 2S can keep the momentum up enough to still twist and turn.
Fine i'll use it and if it worked i'll post the progress

bisco

Elite member
I prefer to look at flite tests specs before flying, then, after a successful maiden, adjust battery size accordingly.
Good luck!

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
It depends.

I use a 2s 800 in mine and it flies great!