Mobile View - forum

Jnr Kuzi

Your forum is Kind of confusing, topics are hard to find without search & its really hard to separate articles from thread posts.

Please do something about that. Try to Make it easier for us Noobs.
And uploading images using mobile is a problem.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Jnr,

You are not the first person to note the issues with the poor of a mobile integration of the forum -- your issues have been noted before. It might be addressed in the future, but I've heard no plans to that effect so far . . . then again I might not hear about it until the day after the change, either. With all the activities on tap for this summer, I would be surprised if anything was addressed prior to this fall (September-ish or later).

The main site, where the articles are stored, is an independent site from the forum. While both are owned and operated by FT, they're entirely different engines, likely living on entirely separate servers. My understanding is the same is true for the storefront. The main site is under revision currently, but I've heard no word of when the new version will be released into the wild.

In the mean time, it is what it is. It's free to use and contribute, and if you've got specific ideas to improve things, feel free to post them, but be advised, not every great idea will work or is as easy as it appears -- your ideas might roll into the site, and they might not . . . but if you don't share, they likely won't appear by happy accident ;)

Jnr Kuzi

i guess it is what it is. But i hope they do something about. If someone has a low attention span or if they Give up easily. They will find it hard to enjoy this awesome forum.

Jnr Kuzi

Holy smokes, just noticed your location. Your data plan must be crazy expensive. !

exactly.. So I Use BlackBerry internet subscription (bis) because its Cheaper.

Wifi costs My Mother $230 bucks a Month which is way too much.
Then also lack of availabity of HOBBY products. I fly these things in my head.lol