Multi rotor flight controller boards

andybenton

NERD!!!! :)
Watcha" got that ya don't need?

Mainly looking for kk2 boards
Also

Multiwii pro,
Any others, just reply or PM me and well do the deal :)

andybenton

Also...

Fpv things XD looking to clutter my space even more. Let my lapse in judgment be your monitory gain lol

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I think I mentioned a "spare" KK2 board in another thread but that was not entirely correct as it is slated for a replacement quad I plan on building soon. I took it apart to build the tri test bed while I waited for ordered parts. I have all the parts now except the Rx. And time... as usual, that is one thing always in short supply!

I wish I could help you get rid of some of that disposable income! Maybe next time...

Last edited:

andybenton

Seems like the kk2 board is in short supply, maybe shorter than time!

Couldn't help myself, friendly ribbing :)

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Seems like the kk2 board is in short supply, maybe shorter than time!

Couldn't help myself, friendly ribbing :)
No worries, I didn't take it as anything but...

I will say this though, the KK2 seems to come in more often than some of the other backordered stuff. I know, "patience, Grasshopper", is not what you want to hear, but give it a few days to a week. They should get some more in pretty fast...

This one is way up in price already and still has 4 days to go...http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-Shipped...Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a86409c49

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Been on the KK2 list for over 2 weeks now...got my MultiWii Pro in (don't wanna wait for the KK2) but will buy another KK2 just so I have a spare and don't have to wait for backorder again.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
But timely since the KK2.1 is in stock for the moment now at the HK international warehouse.

RoyBro

Mentor
But timely since the KK2.1 is in stock for the moment now at the HK international warehouse.

Now you went and did it Gary.

I told myself that I would wait a few iterations of the 2.1 board so I could read the feedback before I decided to buy one. But reading that it was in stock, I couldn't help myself. I didn't need it. I don't have an imminent multi build on the table.

I guess I was just craving that feeling when something it on its way from China. I'll be checking the status multiple times a day waiting for those additional check-marks, and then the email telling me that it has been shipped. I will then plug the tracking number into packagetrackr.com so that I get emails at every stage of progress. But I'll still be checking the status multiple times a day.
And I'll jump for joy when it finally hits New York, although it would seem that sending it via California would be shorter. Then I'll track it across the United States. New Jersey, Illinois, and then finally Montana. Then I'll watch as it goes from the main Post Office downtown to my local station. An then I'll see the status that holds so much promise... OUT FOR DELIVERY. And then finally, Oh Glorious Day, the status DELIVERED. I'll still be at work and will hardly be able to contain myself waiting for 6:00PM to come so I can rush home and behold whatever it was I bought. Um, what were we talking about again?

Regardless, it is absolutely amazing how much fun a guy can have for $3.99 for 0g-100g registered mail 7-30 days.

:cool:

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Now you went and did it Gary.

I told myself that I would wait a few iterations of the 2.1 board so I could read the feedback before I decided to buy one. But reading that it was in stock, I couldn't help myself. I didn't need it. I don't have an imminent multi build on the table.

I guess I was just craving that feeling when something it on its way from China. I'll be checking the status multiple times a day waiting for those additional check-marks, and then the email telling me that it has been shipped. I will then plug the tracking number into packagetrackr.com so that I get emails at every stage of progress. But I'll still be checking the status multiple times a day.
And I'll jump for joy when it finally hits New York, although it would seem that sending it via California would be shorter. Then I'll track it across the United States. New Jersey, Illinois, and then finally Montana. Then I'll watch as it goes from the main Post Office downtown to my local station. An then I'll see the status that holds so much promise... OUT FOR DELIVERY. And then finally, Oh Glorious Day, the status DELIVERED. I'll still be at work and will hardly be able to contain myself waiting for 6:00PM to come so I can rush home and behold whatever it was I bought. Um, what were we talking about again?

Regardless, it is absolutely amazing how much fun a guy can have for $3.99 for 0g-100g registered mail 7-30 days.

:cool:
Merry Christmas, Roy! :D

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Thanks Guys, now my Credit Card is $63.30 heavier. :applause:

I am also officially weird-ed out. HobbyKing received, acknowledged payment, printed, packed and shipped my order in 4 hrs and 17 min (Order 16:40, Shipped 20:57). WOW! :cool:

Thurmond

Last edited:

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Thanks Guys, now my Credit Card is $63.30 heavier. :applause:

I am also officially weird-ed out. HobbyKing received, acknowledged payment, printed, packed and shipped my order in 4 hrs and 17 min (Order 16:40, Shipped 20:57). WOW! :cool:

Thurmond
WHAAAAAT??????
Whaaaat___by_soRaPoiSoN.jpg

RoyBro

Mentor
Wow!! Mine too. Well, not in four hours, but I ordered it before noon yesterday and received the shipped email at around 10 PM.

It was unbelievable.