Snarls 250 Summer Quad - Performance ZMR Build

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
I'm still waiting on my props from surveilzone :( Almost 2 months since I ordered them

They are shipping. I just received a box of 5045s. I think they shipped from North Carolina? At least that is where they first showed up on package tracking (USPS?). I think they took 2-3 weeks from the time I ordered.

Best regards,
PCH

Robbie

Watch you for the HK PDB (if its the large one with the two BECs) I had a regulator or something smash on mine and it shorted all 4 escs and my NAZE.....

jhitesma

Some guy in the desert
Mentor
They are shipping. I just received a box of 5045s. I think they shipped from North Carolina? At least that is where they first showed up on package tracking (USPS?). I think they took 2-3 weeks from the time I ordered.

When I placed the order they actually shipped really quick. From China but still really quick, only a week or so to get them to me. But what they sent was all wrong. The responded to e-mail very quickly and said they would send the correct shipment and I could keep the incorrect one - but that was almost 2 months ago now (Jun 2nd) and nothing other than the e-mail saying they'd send them out that day. No tracking ID no shipment confirmation and no shipment yet.

I had paid extra for the slightly faster shipping when I placed the original order. But this being a replacement on their dime I'm assuming they used the absolute cheapest slowest method which can take 2 months. So I'm giving them unitl the 2nd before I complain again.