The Bike Thread (pedal power not motor power - e-bikes excepted)

flyingkelpie

Elite member
gettin a bitta style on da little hip jump... we've upgraded the tabletop now hopefully will be able to sends some pics

pic.png

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Paddle not pedal tonight....

If you look in the distance, you can see a blue herron. Lost a GoPro session on a previous trip when they were flying overhead and I tipped my head to catch them flying over. Head mount let loose, and I forgot to tether it.... :-(

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Paddle not pedal tonight....

If you look in the distance, you can see a blue herron. Lost a GoPro session on a previous trip when they were flying overhead and I tipped my head to catch them flying over. Head mount let loose, and I forgot to tether it.... :-(

That looks like a fun way to spend an afternoon. I saw this when you posted it earlier and threw a like on it. Now that ya teased us with a clip where's the full send video of the complete trip?

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Dude that berm looks so fun. I really need to get back to riding, but I guess I'll have to wait till after finals week and hopefully by then the rain will have stopped and the dirt will be just right.
Same here, tomorrow is last day of school...
I'm hoping to start a Mtb group/club

For Saturday morning rides (50-60 km rides) as it's unsafe to go riding alone.

kathy.graham78

Same here, tomorrow is last day of school...
I'm hoping to start a Mtb group/club

For Saturday morning rides (50-60 km rides) as it's unsafe to go riding alone.
This motivated me to start cycling again, I didn't have enough time lately, but I think it will be a great time spent with my kids. When I wanted to buy an ebike for kids, I did a lot of research and read every single forum which was reviewing them, as I wanted the best for my kids. In the end, I bought the RadRunner electric bike and don't regret it at all, especially as it is affordable to insure.

Last edited: