War Thunder squad

liamnave

flyboy
If any of you guys play war thunder and would like to make a flite test squadron that would be awesome. If you dond play war thunder, one word of advice... DO! Anyways let me know if you are interested.

Tench745

Master member
I used to play, but not well. My computer crashes any time I try to download a patch now, so I can't. Grr.

Tench745

Master member
I actually got my game up and running again after your first post. I know there were some other guys on the forum who play as well, it'll just take some time before they see this.

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
I've played with John Rambozo in the past. It's a fun game if you get a group together. If anyone wants to put a squad together I'd be game. I mostly fly American stuff, but I do have some British and Japanese planes. I was never really any good at tanks.

DMC RC

DMC RC
This is a bit late as the thread is old but I started playing last fall and have progressed in the American, British and French aviation trees to tier 3. Top BR. aircraft are: P-47D-25 (4.3), Spitfire F. Mk.IX, D.520/VG.33C-1 (2.7)

My username is just DMCRC :sneaky:

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
If there is any european player around I would be down for it, I mostly play russian, german and french.
My username is friendly_zbornak I think.

DMC RC

DMC RC
Still working on Germany and Italy. G.55 serie 1 (4.7) BR is my highest Italian, BF.110G (3.7) BR is my highest german, and Yak-1/Yak-2 KABB (2.3) BR are my highest Russian.

Last edited:

Boberticus

commenting to remind myself to get my gamer-tag to get in with you guys. flying american planes ~BR 3.0, (but can go to 5.0 if needed)
I honestly think its just Boberticus

every once and a while ill get a game with no deaths, but for the most parts is a couple deaths and a few kills

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
By now I have nearly all of the french planes tree (missing 3 jets) and fairly high in the tanks, im also fairly high in the german and russian trees.
I posted before by my nick is Friendly_Zbornak, a FT squad does sound like fun