will buy old used stuff for cheap

captian kazuma

smile. you've got wings.
Any thing in the plane and multirotor area. From plane to parts. Now remembered im poor and don't got alot right now, so try and make any deal cheap and that not fair to ask. But I hope I can get a bit till buying stuff become easy when I get back to work. Ty either way.

smaru

Hangar 9 Pulse 125 ARF

Hi, I got rudder, elevator or hatch for a Hangar 9 Pulse 125 ARF. Elevator needs hinges redone on one side.
Looking to get $25 outta them new ones are $60. Let me know if you would be interested in that?

Sid

Any thing in the plane and multirotor area. From plane to parts. Now remembered im poor and don't got alot right now, so try and make any deal cheap and that not fair to ask. But I hope I can get a bit till buying stuff become easy when I get back to work. Ty either way.

ratdog

I have two each of the following from two dynam 250 helos: 6 channel transmitter, 6 channel receiver, 12amp ESC, two brushless motors. My bro in law gave them to me to try to convert for a fixed wing FT Flyer (didn't work). So I am in need of a 4 or 6 channel transmitter, a 4 or 6 channel receiver, a 13 0r 1400 motor and a 18amp ESC. If you or anyone are interested in doing some trading contact me at mpkyle@zoominternet.net or on this forum. Ashland, Ohio