250g

1. 835FPV

Plane a Simple Sub-250g Flying Wing v1.4a 1.4a

Loadout I ended up using in the final version: Motor: Brother Hobby Tornado T2 1407 4100kv Prop: 3" Receiver: RadioMaster ER4V ELRS PWM Receiver Servos: Emax 5g Servos Camera: cheap-o AIO camera/VTX from Amazon (just for testing, not that great otherwise) Battery: 3s 850mah Lipo HD Camera...
  2. Scotto

Flattys

I am affectionately calling these "flattys" but you might call them shockflyers or profiles. I got the idea from Pielikers Hitherto unnamed 3d profile. I built one but never finished it because I didnt have servos small enough. The goal here was to make something so easy and cheap that I could...
  3. eagle4

The ultimate sub250

With the new regulations in places like Canada, any aircraft that weighs less than 250g can be flown pretty much anywhere. It would be cool to see Josh design the ultimate sub250g plane.
  4. O

mighty mini mustang questions

Hello. I`m posting here to see if somebody could help me out to get some answers. I want to buy and build the mighty mini mustang. But I have some questions: -with the power pack F, is it possible to switch between 2s and 3s batteries? -would be better to use 2s instead of 3s to keep it...
  5. eagle4

any Flitetest planes under 250g

Hey gang, What FT planes can be built to be under 250g? Just looking at building my next one and keeping it under 250g means i can fly it in Canada without restrictions. I reckon the mighty mini series would be ok. but what about the FT Sparrow? Have you guys weighed your planes?