As if anti-drone fearmongering wasn't bad enough.

Revere

With all the scaremongering out there about drones the last thing anyone needs are people making fake drone videos showing aircraft strikes to make things worse.

Just watch this.

Now this is a fake (look at the wingtip before impact it is emblazoned with the barely visible web address Branit.com a visual effects company) but how many people watching it would realize that it's a fake? And more importantly who paid to commission it?

OttoPilot

Self promotion by the VFX company. Viral videos can generate a lot of attention.

I gotta say...its rather well done.

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
Birds remain the number one danger to passenger aircraft. We need to ban birds first...then ice...we need to ban ice...after all that we can worry about the so called "drones"

ScottyWarpNine

Mostly Harmless
It looks more to me like the plane hit the drone. I'd call this a plane strike. We should ban passenger aircraft; They are the real problem.

bgfireguy92

It looks more to me like the plane hit the drone. I'd call this a plane strike. We should ban passenger aircraft; They are the real problem.

Love that one. "I'm sorry sir you're flight to miami has been cancelled due to the anti-passenger plane law enacted by the supreme Court. Maybe you can drive?" Lmfao