Help! Drone LED lights not working

LtColSpit

Trying to get ARRIS LED light kit to work on my drone. Seems straight-forward, but I'm obviously missing something. Arris C250 with Flycolor F4. LED kit plugged into board and LED lights set-up using Betaflight. I tried different variations of colors, 1 LED, 4 LED's, 16 LED's, etc. After saving the configuration, I plugged-in the flight battery but the LED's do not illuminate. Photos of set-up attached. Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. TIA, LSC

Attachments

• IMG_3539.jpeg
    IMG_3539.jpeg
    730.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3546.jpeg
    IMG_3546.jpeg
    720.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3545.jpeg
    IMG_3545.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3543.jpeg
    IMG_3543.jpeg
    1,020.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3540.jpeg
    IMG_3540.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Everything looks OK from what I see.....

I would check the voltage at the distribution board to make sure power is getting there. Also make sure the pins in the connector on the FC are not bent. I have seen issues when using dissimilar pin count connectors. (Ie you have a 3 pin connector plugged in to a 5 pin socket.)

You could also try plugging one of the strips directly into the FC to rule out an issue with the distribution board.

Last edited:

LtColSpit

Connector pins are fine (not bent). LED strip doesn’t illuminate when plugged directly into the board. The port is outputting 4.7v when shooting the 5v & Grd pins. Now I’m just more confused 🤷🏻‍♂️

LitterBug

Techno Nut
LEDs should still work at 4.7v. sounds like an issue with the FC or Firmware.

What version of Betaflight is on the board? Wonder if somehow it does not have the LED option integrated.

Last edited: