Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Oh baby.

86340s4.jpg

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Lovely! Yikes! All those lovely scale details are just more stuff to get broken when I fly!

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
I think Andre should just hang all the warbirds from the ceiling in mock aerial combat!

airhawk

Crashing Ace
andre did you fly your p 40 anyway i love the spitfire especially this one but why didnt they remake a mk 24

airhawk

Crashing Ace
There is a small chance i could get one i built a model version and watched battle of britan yesterday
20151224_192612.jpg

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
I think Andre should just hang all the warbirds from the ceiling in mock aerial combat!

I'll have to take a picture of the ceiling in the FBO I fly out of. They have everything in either mock combat or aerobatics.

Big stuff too. 1/4 scale Gee Bee, 1/8 scale B-25, 1/3 scale breezy, 1/5 scale stearman, and a couple others.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
the first batch is going to sell in 2 days or so i have to wait 12 weeks to get mine ordered if my parents accept
so April or so Andre if you can get yours and review it that would be great

airhawk

Crashing Ace
For me 12 weeks isnt too long but its my first time anticipating a new plane im going to wait out the first batch because of any possible faults im getting the hang of the storch and im building a sportster so im gaining experience before the spitfire.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Check in the box

A few weeks ago one of these fine MK1's landed in my hanger.

Looking forward to flying her later this spring.
I will have to acquire some 4S 2200's for sure.

IMG_8087.JPG IMG_8089.JPG IMG_8090.JPG IMG_8091.JPG IMG_8093.JPG IMG_8103.JPG IMG_8105.JPG IMG_8191.JPG

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Built

Not a hard process at all.

Took me longer to fit the RX in where I wanted then anything else.

IMG_8856.jpg IMG_8857.jpg IMG_8860.jpg IMG_8862.jpg