EACHINE Mini F-22 Raptor (Flying Steak)

Love it! Boy that's small. What's your wingspan? Looks like it's only 12".

d47918cb829d69e7bbb8afba61074374--prime-beef-brother.jpg

GrizWiz

Elite member
real small. I got one. Insanely fast though. Around 8 inch wingspan. I want to get my hands on the P-51. They added all of the micro planes to the hobby king website for 80$ rtf

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
real small. I got one. Insanely fast though. Around 8 inch wingspan. I want to get my hands on the P-51. They added all of the micro planes to the hobby king website for 80$ rtf
the p51 is really not durable in my opinion, I had it as my first plane, then the gyro blacked out for a couple seconds, it nose dived, I barely landed it, but in the end, the motor hit the board, and the esc broke, one servo too. it would need modifications to fly nice.

GrizWiz

Elite member
the p51 is really not durable in my opinion, I had it as my first plane, then the gyro blacked out for a couple seconds, it nose dived, I barely landed it, but in the end, the motor hit the board, and the esc broke, one servo too. it would need modifications to fly nice.
You don't need the gyros to fly. I think it makes the plane twitchy when I have it on! The motors are brushed and the esc is built into the board so im not sure what you mean

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
You don't need the gyros to fly. I think it makes the plane twitchy when I have it on! The motors are brushed and the esc is built into the board so im not sure what you mean
What I meant is that I was still learning to fly, like I could not take up a plane succesfully, and when it nose dived, the motor and esc never worked again. the board did, but the esc that was in the front of the board, stopped working.

GrizWiz

Elite member
What I meant is that I was still learning to fly, like I could not take up a plane succesfully, and when it nose dived, the motor and esc never worked again. the board did, but the esc that was in the front of the board, stopped working.
Oh ok!

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
It is just that if you do not understand how it works, btw, the proportional control is a little bit laggy, compared to actual hobby grade stuff, and even somethign like a nose dive will break it, even though they claim that it can handle more than that. It also flies like a brick. I mean that the glide ratio is like 0.5:1

Silver Surfer FPV

This little 1s is fast. Just did a range test and she got across the field faster than the P-51 and F4U, got the same range but didn’t want it to fail safe and have to walk that far to find it. Higher stall speed. Launching with full throttle and flicking it by the wing.