February 2014 Viewer Response - NEWS

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We recieved a crazy amount of questions for this viewer response (thank you!) and we have your answers!

Here are some of the links mentioned in the video.

FAVORITE YOUTUBE SHOWS

- Tested

- Accidental Broadcast

- Fantasy of Flight

HOW WE LEARNED TO FLY

- Podcast Ep. 002 - Our First Planes

FEATURED AUTHORS

- Phoenix1962

- filken

- ultramicrobe

(keep up the great work guys!)

iPHONE/iPAD SIMULATOR

- X-Plane

ARDUPILOT

- APM Website

Here is the list of the events we plan on going to this summer.

feb2014-vr-2-jpg_1391699174.jpg

If anything changes we will let you know.

Thank you all for your questions and keep 'em coming!

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Hey guys look into warbirds over delaware..... Earthsciteach and myself went last year and it was a great time. We were told the club sent an invite last year. I think the warbird series would go over quite well. It's July 9-12

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I'm glad you guys are going to go to AirVenture in Oshkosh. Even if it may not be until next year.

The RC area in Oshkosh is really small and seems to be mostly ignored. But there is just so much that goes on in Oshkosh every year.

When you go I hope you guys forget about RC for the time there and just focus on all the amazing full scale planes they have.

By the way, I think any one that has any interest in aviation should go to AirVenture at least once in their life. Last year when I went they had about a hundred military aircraft flying in small formations all at the same time. Hueys, Bird Dogs, Skymasters, Mustangs, Warhawks, B-25s, a B-29, Shooting Stars, you name it and it was probably flying.

c172ae

Pro plane crasher
By the way, I think any one that has any interest in aviation should go to AirVenture at least once in their life.

YES!!!! I was there in 2012, and I still wanna go back there - every year. it is really fantastic being there.

20120723_115019.jpg

Last edited:

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
YES!!!! I was there in 2012, and I still wanna go back there - every year. it is really fantastic being there.

I've been there twice and the first time is super overwhelming. The second time wasn't as good, but still great. I think it was only because the first time they rushed the air show because of approaching storms. So it was a great, action packed air show. The second time the air show was much more spaced out. Which made it seem not as good when it was actually better.

Next time I go I think I might bring a chair and just sit by the run way and watch planes take off and land all day. It really is the busiest airport in the world during that week. Planes just take off and land one after another all day. It's like a day long parade.