FT Flyer Streamer Combat

Stradawhovious

"That guy"
BE FOREWARNED... The language in this video is less than savory. Personally, I'm an Angel, but my friends have a serious case of "Trucker Mouth" If dirty swears offend you, please either turn the volume off, or watch another video.

On to the show!

It was getting really dark last night, but we didn't want to give up on flying because of A. a couple day "grounding" with Obama coming to visit, and B. 6 weeks of rain in the forecast.

What else do you do when it's getting dark? That's right. Tape streamers to your plane and throw the sticks around violently.

I drew first blood here. My buddy says I cheated... I think I merely took a "slight unfair advantage". I will let you be the judge!

Last edited:

tyoho

Where's the air to air

Now we need the air to air vid!

I'm in the process of building two Bloody Wonders to get some of that combat action!

Great job, keep em coming.

Stradawhovious

"That guy"
Now we need the air to air vid!

Not much to see on that one... but there are some seriously close calls that are pretty hilarious. I will see if he will post it up.

I'm in the process of building two Bloody Wonders to get some of that combat action!

BW Streamer combat is awesome. It's much more fast paced, and high "G" than the FT Flyers. Had mine been up and running yesterday, i would have likely done at least one round with it. :)

Funny thing... Yesterday was the maiden for that particular FT Flyer. It performed great, and was a blast to fly. On the way home my toolbox fell over and crushed it. I guess a combat plane doesn't need to be in the air to meet its demise! LOL

smash_zps240c91b7.jpg

Stradawhovious

"That guy"
Nice video. And I'll give that first cut to you. I say once your in the air, it's on.

Right on. :cool: That video was taken with my Mobius mounted to my new "Hat Cam" contraption. I like how it keeps the ground in the shot and stays in focus, but I'm not a fan of the planes specking out and I need to be a little more steady with my head movements which I'm sure will come over time. I also need to find a way to fix it so that microphone doesn't make me sound like a flippin' mouth breather. I don't know... breathe through my nose maybe? LOL

I will talk the guys into doing this in your neck of the woods next time, and we can REALLY get some birds in the air! 2 quads and 4 FT Flyers/Bloody wonders all zig zagging around in the same couple acres of airspace... that ought to make for some entertaining repairs!

Last edited: