Selling my gear for 50% off retail - Aurora 9, Fatshark V2 SD, and more!

AshBreeze

Well, here I am, not having touched most of my RC gear in months. It's been a fun time, but I think it's time for me to part with my hoard of items. I've spent far more than I wish I had (who hasn't?) and with college around the corner, I'm in need of some money. Hopefully I can help someone else out. I don't think I've used any of my gear for more than 10 flights. It's all nearly brand new and works fine.

Here's what I have for sale so far:

1x Hitec Aurora 9 2.4GHz Aircraft Radio System w/Optima 7 Receiver & Battery ($149.99)
1x FatShark Attitude SD V2 ($149.99)
1x DJI Naza M V2 Multi-Rotor Stabilization Controller and GPS/Compass ($149.99)
2x ImmersionRC 5.8GHz 600mw Audio / Video Transmitter AND FatShark Power Filter & 2nd set ($39.99)
2x ImmersionRC 5.8 GHz SpiroNET Antenna Set RHCP (SMA Connector) & 2nd set ($19.99)
1x 7 inch 800 x 480 TFT LCD FPV Monitor with LED Backlight Fieldview 777 ($39.99)
1x Spektrum Ultra Micro FPV Camera and VTX ($34.99)

I've also got the following items, but didn't bother posting them. If you're interested in them let me know.
4x T-Motor MT2212-13
4x DT750
3x RTF-Quads 750 (?) KV motors
7x F20A Simonk
1x KK2
1x KK2 / ESC Flash Tool
3x iMax C403 chargers (4s @ 3.5A)
1x DX6i with 6ch diversity receiver and rechargeable batteries
1x FliteTest Anycopter Electrohub Plate

Hope you guys are willing to help a guy out and get in on some sweet deals at the same time :D

Cheers.

Last edited:

AshBreeze

What do you want for the imax chargers?

I was looking to get $45 for the lot of them. (Free shipping of course)

I also forgot to note that one of them doesn't have a working beeper. But other than that they all work fine. They come with all the cables.

Flyingninja

I only need 1 charger, but if that's not cost effective for you let me know. I currently have a super cheap charger that can only do 2-3 cells! I need an upgrade!!!

AshBreeze

I only need 1 charger, but if that's not cost effective for you let me know. I currently have a super cheap charger that can only do 2-3 cells! I need an upgrade!!!

Yea, unfortunately shipping makes it just too expensive to ship just one :(. Sorry about that.

hotglue22

F20a escs

What are you asking for the f20a simonk escs?
Will you sell them separately (4) or do I have to buy the lot of escs?