Whoops!

MountianFlyingWV

User of Gorilla Glue
CAM00412.jpg CAM00411.jpg

Ya see this big...... eagle!!! with FLAMING WINGS!! and uh....FIRE BREATHING!!thing swooped down and snatched her up and ripped her nose right off!...........There was also a..... bear attacking some children!......so i had to look away to save the children from .......the bear!.........I also had to put out a forest fire that was heading right toward a pack of....... st. bernard puppies!........I'M A GOOD PILOT! I PROMISE!!

P.S. The glue should be set up by now.

P.S.S. that gosh danged wind!

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Looks like a pretty clean break and should be easy to fix. Besides, a nose job is supposed to add character!!

At least you saved the children and puppies...

MountianFlyingWV

User of Gorilla Glue
destruction is good. i actually had a evil chuckle when i crashed.....then thought about the price of the plane, then the motor, then the ESC and the receiver......and the prop shaft.....i didn't laugh for a while after that.

Johan

Ouch!, but we get the point: You (a good pilot) got distracted by all the calamities happening around you and while saving the world from disaster, the plane momentarily got out of control..

Those children and the puppies should buy you some hot glue, gorilla glue etc ... :), maybe a Bixler 2 ?

Good luck with repairs!

jd7792

Now you get to add character! All my planes were boring until I found out you have to actually add character, it doesn't come with the kits.

so i had to look away to save the children from .......the bear!.........I also had to put out a forest fire that was heading right toward a pack of....... st. bernard puppies!........I'M A GOOD PILOT! I PROMISE!!
Surely some kind of bravery award is warranted in this case, especially since you did actually land the aircraft without any signficant damage. Now I don't use the word "Hero" very often, except maybe when I am referring to a Go Pro camera.. but you probably should be wearing a cape.

PS: I've now had 4 weekends of 35kmph+ winds... I'm starting to think I might be posting something similar soon... I'm sick of waiting for the "right conditions," whatever they might be.