2205 Motor C/E clip replacements

Cookieman10101

So I want to start off by saying how much I love you guys for helping me with my many quadcopter problems, and that I'm here to leech off your knowledge once again haha. So I've crashed a good number of times now with my 210mm drone and for some reason I've lost two C/E Clips (not exactly sure which one they are) on two of my Motors and I can't seem to find replacements because I don't know exactly what size they are. The only conclusion I can come to is to buy new motors which seems like a big waste of money considering these still work fine, on a 3's battery at least. It's just now that whenever I crash, the motor Bells fly off and expose the delicate windings. I'm also afraid that if I upgrade to 4S, the extra power will actually pull the motor Bells off mid-flight.

My motors: https://m.banggood.com/4X-Racerstar...or-Yellow-For-210-X220-250-280-p-1092788.html

Thanks for all the help everyone and hopefully we can sort this one out too.

Bricks

Master member
I guess what I would do is measure the shaft size and do a Google search for C clips or E clips. If you know the manufacturer of the motors send them an E-Mail.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
If you don't have them you can buy a set of calipers for just a few dollars at places like Harbor Freight and that should give you a good idea of the size you need.
Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 1.41.32 PM.png