Bills Law strikes again! Life of a Psyborg documented.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
What a crappy day :p
Ha, I see what you did there.

I think there's an emoji for the moment but it doesn't appear to be available. I think Walmart has a matching pillow too. Hey...

So maybe a new nickname, more sailor related.... Poopeye?

Yes, I think we can have fun with this one for a good while. Thank you for posting and looking forward to FFOH'18

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Have you ever heard of coprolite? You could calls your coproflite. Or to make it even more colorully obscure, the Bovine Coprolite Flyer. Oh the possibilities.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Does it count that every single plane and multirotor I have flown and landed, have detectable/visible traces of Canada Geese poo?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well that was short lived...

Ya'll talked me into joining Facebook so I did. I got to meet a lot more people, make some friends from the FPV community all over the world. Heck I had 87 friends in less then the week I was on it. Right up until some asshat complained about my name.. Face book sent me an email saying personal pages should use the name you go by and are known like your real name or a nickname.

I politely replied that Pysborg FPV is the name I am known by and referenced everyone in the forums knowing the name as well as people on my crappy you tube page. Well just a short while ago I was in the middle of a post and a message telling me I had to send them proof I am a real person. I check email and sure enough there is a message. this time they wanted me to send photographs of passports, drivers licences birth certificates and mailing labels from bills. SCREW THAT. At this point my place on Facebook is probably gone and I am not going thru all that.

My last reply to them is this.. If they delete the account dont care if they let it stay up then I shall see you all at a later date.

"What are you goofy or something? I didn't want my real name on a web page now you are asking for pictures of legal documents.. has all this social media rotted your brain that badly to think you warrant that level of personal information.. sorry mate but you cant have Zee paperz. Go ahead and delete the account and all the stuff attached to it. I lived this long without Facebook intruding into my life I am pretty sure I can continue with out it.

If you are interested enough to have me use your service you can go to my You Tube page under the same name and look on Flite Test forums to see I am in fact a real person and not some glue sniffing laundry soap eating moron social media seems to love so much."

Some days I can not wait for the Aliens to come so I can see them enslave these morons or wipe em out altogether... MAN Stupid at this level IRKS the !!#$!@3$ outta me.

Rant over we now return you to your regularly scheduled forums.

Last edited:

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Hey PsyBorg... sorry. I work in this area. Yep... there is no privacy. I knew about FB's move (long in the making) towards wanting to become the "Identity Provider" to the World, but actually didn't know the extent of what they're doing in enforcement. Sheesh. For what it's worth, I know my bio data -- down to the most secret of secrets I had to tell the US Government to get my security clearances are all known to the Chinese, Russian, and probably all other friend and foe security organizations due to various leaks by trusted authorities. Just kind of glad I got my DD214 before they required genetic codes in the ID cards!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Oh wait til I get done with what they are going to get as valid government accepted forms of ID... I am getting creative.

Userofmuchtape&glue

Posted a thousand or more times
Wow Psy, rough few days for sure! And your experience is why I use the old mans FB when needed... and not create my own! :black_eyed:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
So here is a draft of what will be sent...

Dear sirs,
In answer to your requests to identify myself I have per your instructions put together the requested documents as proof.

Per this Email..

Hi,

We ask everyone on Facebook to use the name they go by in everyday life—what their
friends call them. You can keep your current name if it's the name you're known by.
Otherwise, we'll ask you to edit it.

Please review your name sometime in the next 7 days. After that, you won't be able to log
back into Facebook until you update your name.

Is Psyborg Fpv the name you use in everyday life?

Please keep in mind that Facebook profiles are for personal, non-commercial use and
represent individual people. If your profile represents an organization, business, brand
or idea, please let us know and we can help you create a Page based on your profile.

documents required...

Yes i DO use this name and am known by that name within the FPV community for which I have started my Facebook account to begin with.

FBID 1.jpg

FBID 2.jpg

And in response to this Email:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. It looks like we still need you to send us something from our
ID list to confirm your name:

https://www.facebook.com/help/***************

You can help us confirm your name in one of two ways:

- Send a photo or scan of one item from group one like a drivers license, passport or
official name change paperwork

or

- Send a photo or scan of two different items from group two like a magazine subscription
and a school ID or a bank statement and a membership ID

Before you take a photo or scan of anything from our ID list, be sure to cover up any
personal information that we don't need to see, like your address, license number or
Social Security number. We hope to hear from you soon so we can help.

Please keep in mind that Facebook profiles are for personal, non-commercial use and
represent individual people. If your profile represents an organization, business, brand
or idea, please let us know and we can help you create a Page based on your profile.

Thanks for working with us to get this sorted out.

I submit these documents per your instructions.:

Globally accepted finger print ID with personal information covered up.

Finger print ID.jpg

And a Federally issued Id for UAS registration with personal information removed.

Fed issued ID.jpg

Now. If there is any further information required please have you minions email me AND take the time to read the responses sent unlike they last few emails they have sent and never read the responses and have them stop spamming me with cut and paste BS if you are not truly interested in what you ask for.

That all said I have lived 50+ years without Facebook and I am sure I can go a few more years without it. So With the information you specifically asked for given either reactivate the account or dont it really does not bother me as you can see I have other far less intrusive ways to be a productive member of the FPV community.

In the spirit of good will I live you these words of encouragement for your minions and hope you have a great Facebook day!.

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Feel free to share the post on FB if you want. I more then likely will not be allowed back on hehe. Specially if I can find a way to send that all in its entirety.

jaredstrees

Oh Lord I love it! I haven't even been on facebook in a year. I suppose my account is suspended as well, they'll NEVER get and documentation about ANYTHING from me. Well played.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
hmmm... "asshat".

I think I resemble that remark!

I'm not sure I like your tone, Mr PsyBork.

Someday, Clint Eastwood will be president, Ed Snowden will run the NSA and you will be the chief censor for Facebook!

Goodness I love this moonshine!

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
hehe

Well I managed to send the three pics I wanted. I just checked my email and these freakin morons sent me another automated email.. WTH does it take for these brain damaged !#$%^#$%&%$&^8^%&*(&^*)*^()&*()$^$%%^$!#$%! to get it thru their heads either reinstate me or delete that dam account. My God I know hamsters with more intelligence then these idiots. Un-Believable Seems its time to bring out the big guns and fire a final volley before blocking these morons.

cranialrectosis

Mentor
Only an asshat attempts to reason with the unreasonable.

I'm stunned it is taking you this long.

I used to work for the evil basterds who do telemarketing calls and who program robots called IVRs that answer the phones at big companies. You know, the machines that lead you around in endless loops when you are trying to figure out why the phone guy is late to fix your second line and then finally at the end, hang up on you. Then you get a bill because the phone guy tried to call you to be sure you were home but the phone was busy so he just went home. Yeah... that was me.

I'n not quite tin foil hat wearin' yet, but I don't even do FT without VPN. No way will I do FB.

cranialrectosis

Mentor
ehh thought it might have entertainment value.. Guess not...

I disagree.

I'm still laughing about that finger print ID with the personal info covered up...

Gonna be giggling about that for a while. :)

FB bites like Win10 and the FAA intrusion. Fly that finger with pride man. Fly it for all of us.