Solved EvilMustBePunished - Closed

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
What is up with this guy??? And why is he attacking Von Helton?? I thought it was a joke until I saw him posting it on every thread.
if you see an issue like that, just hit the report button and report it. will work better then posting a thread about it... also less likely to get @FlyingMonkey pissed at you for calling out an issue publicly...

JasonK

idk but if its true thats not good
best thing to do with stuff on the internet like that is to not give attention to people who create new accounts and hide behind being anonymous on the internet to defame other people. [I can't comment to the veracity of the content, but the messanger makes it look very unlikely to be true]

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
best thing to do with stuff on the internet like that is to not give attention to people who create new accounts and hide behind being anonymous on the internet to defame other people. [I can't comment to the veracity of the content, but the messanger makes it look very unlikely to be true]
True Kay thanks he is reported and I am
Closing this thread.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
if you see an issue like that, just hit the report button and report it. will work better then posting a thread about it... also less likely to get @FlyingMonkey pissed at you for calling out an issue publicly...

Not pissed at anyone here except the guy making the claims. If they were true, then approach the moderators with proof. We keep the group family friendly, and if that means removing someone proven to be harmful to children, we will. But not just on someone's accusations.

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Not pissed at anyone here except the guy making the claims. If they were true, then approach the moderators with proof. We keep the group family friendly, and if that means removing someone proven to be harmful to children, we will. But not just on someone's accusations.
And the fact that his ONLY 7 posts were accusing this guy makes me seriously doubt him.

SSgt Duramax

Yeah, I am a member of another forum, and the mods have to do investigating of some things. They dig deep, way deeper than on any other forum I have seen.

You would have thought that if the individual would have had some proof he would have posted his real name and some sort of supporting details.

I would support not having a child abuser/pedo in our community too, but I dont personally know anyone to make any judgement. So the authority needs to come from higher than me. I think the three letters I typed when i reported summed it up just right.

Taildragger

Legendary member
Yeah, I am a member of another forum, and the mods have to do investigating of some things. They dig deep, way deeper than on any other forum I have seen.

You would have thought that if the individual would have had some proof he would have posted his real name and some sort of supporting details.

I would support not having a child abuser/pedo in our community too, but I dont personally know anyone to make any judgement. So the authority needs to come from higher than me. I think the three letters I typed when i reported summed it up just right.
what three letters?
I D K ?

JasonK

well you did get pissed with the last person who started a thread about another person (which is what I was referring back to)

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
YouTube Trolls. Many of them are criminals in RL. They chop up my videos to make it sound like I'm evil. They have harassed me for years, and follow me all over the internet. They called the govt out to my house to steal my kids, called the FBI to my house telling them I was gonna blow up a building, & even tried to say I hurt children, but in truth, I used to save children. They drove my poor ex wife insane (she had post partem depression at the time). I assure you, if I had done HALF of the stuff they claim, I'd be on Death Row. I recently had to close my Rumble page because they kept posting for me to "drink bleach & die", which is a death threat. Rumble did nothing to stop them, so I deleted my account there.

Best thing to do is NOT to respond to them, & just report them.

(y)

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
well you did get pissed with the last person who started a thread about another person (which is what I was referring back to)

I'm not sure "pissed" would be the correct term. The post you're referring to was highly inappropriate and I said as much. It was a personal attack on a forum member.

In this case, the OP asked a legitimate question, with no attacks about a poster who was clearly violating the groups rules. It would have been better handled as a direct message or a report to a moderator, but the post itself was within the rules.

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
I'm not sure "pissed" would be the correct term. The post you're referring to was highly inappropriate and I said as much. It was a personal attack on a forum member.

In this case, the OP asked a legitimate question, with no attacks about a poster who was clearly violating the groups rules. It would have been better handled as a direct message or a report to a moderator, but the post itself was within the rules.

FYI: One of the troll's posts didn't get deleted yet......

(y)

SSgt Duramax

YouTube Trolls. Many of them are criminals in RL. They chop up my videos to make it sound like I'm evil. They have harassed me for years, and follow me all over the internet. They called the govt out to my house to steal my kids, called the FBI to my house telling them I was gonna blow up a building, & even tried to say I hurt children, but in truth, I used to save children. They drove my poor ex wife insane (she had post partem depression at the time). I assure you, if I had done HALF of the stuff they claim, I'd be on Death Row. I recently had to close my Rumble page because they kept posting for me to "drink bleach & die", which is a death threat. Rumble did nothing to stop them, so I deleted my account there.

Best thing to do is NOT to respond to them, & just report them.

(y)
I figured it was something like that. There is a subset of our population that thinks it is their mission to destroy people who disagree with their ideology at all costs, whether it be defamation, slander, or by physical means.

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
I figured it was something like that. There is a subset of our population that thinks it is their mission to destroy people who disagree with their ideology at all costs, whether it be defamation, slander, or by physical means.

Well, the gods I serve aren't as nice or forgiving as the christian god & we'll leave it at that.

:devilish: