Flite Fest 2024 Information

NicCf1

Does anyone have any plans for alternate camping? Porta Johns and no working electricity isn't going to flow for me. Does anyone know anywhere else that's close and cheap?

Foamforce

I found out about the showers on the last day last year. 😂

But yeah, porta potties were very clean. Electricity turned out to be less of an issue than I thought because I spent most of my time in the build tents. Out of curiosity, what do you need electricity for? Maybe bringing a car battery and inverter would be enough for you.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
...no working electricity isn't going to flow for me...
It depends on what your electrical needs are. The build tents have all the electricity any could want. My wife requires a cpap, I have adapted it to run on 12v. Now if we lose power in an ice storm, the cpap still works. A side befit we can camp at FF. For cooking, we carry a small generator to run a microwave or electric skillet. Power it up a few minutes a meal. I doubt we use a quart of gas for the whole event.

NicCf1

I found out about the showers on the last day last year. 😂

But yeah, porta potties were very clean. Electricity turned out to be less of an issue than I thought because I spent most of my time in the build tents. Out of curiosity, what do you need electricity for? Maybe bringing a car battery and inverter would be enough for you.
Yeah, We usually use croc pots and charge phones and flashlights. Is there even showers? I hope Peter Scripol will attend again.

NicCf1

Does anyone remember how much a ticket to the event cost last year? I'm new and seeing if I can afford this LOL.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Depends on what you get. I get on-site primitive camping and full event. There are single day and weekend passes if I remember correctly.