Flite Fest 2024 Information

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Do you remember how much that cost? I'm trying to price this whole event out.
Looked at my receipt from last year. $70 full event ticket. $70 full event primitive camping. + about $10 tax.

If you share a camping spot with others, you can knock some of the expense off.

Primitive camping spaces are big enough to hold quite a few people.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone remember how much a ticket to the event cost last year? I'm new and seeing if I can afford this LOL.
If I recall the prices for the full event were about, the pilot pass $40, the spectator pass $20 & the tent camping pass $60, the RV camping pass was a bit more as the RV sites were a bit larger than the tent sites. Both the tent & RV sites are primitive, no water or electricity. They also had day passes for those who could not attend the entire event.

The cost has gone up just about every year. This year we get an extra day of FF so the full event prices even more.

Old Flyboy

Just wondering if anyone has any details about what/if anything is required from pilots from Canada flying at Flite Fest in the US? (e.g., do you have to have a MAAC or AMA registration?

NicCf1

Just wondering if anyone has any details about what/if anything is required from pilots from Canada flying at Flite Fest in the US? (e.g., do you have to have a MAAC or AMA registration?
Yes, you need a AMA membership to fly at the event.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
There will be a full "strawberry" moon friday during flite fest this year.

Screenshot_20240306-123154.png

JFC24

Would it be possible to have a class on the Aura 5 at FF24? I have two that I just can’t setup properly and I’ve killed two kits with them.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Would it be possible to have a class on the Aura 5 at FF24? I have two that I just can’t setup properly and I’ve killed two kits with them.
I will be at FF24. PM me here on the forum to exchange contact info and we can work out a time for a 1-on-1 to help you out.

FishbonesAir

Yeah, We usually use croc pots and charge phones and flashlights. Is there even showers? I hope Peter Scripol will attend again.
There were good showers, good food that wasn't that expensive. Build tents were a blast, especially late at night with the crazy Russians!

Peter was a disappointment. He wasn't very personable. Maybe I caught him at a bad time, or maybe he just didnt feel like chatting with "an old guy."

Don't know, don't care. If he shows up in combat, even with another super mega destroyer airplane, I'm gunning for it. ☠️

Capt Fishbones 🤪